The payment for your purchase can be made with any usual payment card, by bank transfer, through the Bizum app, by PayPal, cash on delivery, or even in installments. The payment method is chosen at the end of the process.
Orders will not be binding until it has been confirmed that the payment, or part of it, has been made.
After placing your order, you will receive a copy of it by email, and you will have to make the payment within 7 days after the purchase. If you need more time to make the payment, please contact Customer Service.
Bank deposit or transfer:
- The payment for your purchase is made to the current account number shown at the time of purchase. This number is also included in the copy received of the order.
- It will be indicated as the beneficiary our company: Mediterrània, commerce & services, scp, and as a concept the client's name and, if possible, the order number.
- It is convenient that we receive the proof of the payment or transfer in some way. Otherwise, it may take 1 or 2 days for the transfers to appear in our account, which may delay the order.
Credit or debit cards:
- The payment is made with the most usual cards through the Redsys or Stripe payment platform, in an encrypted and secure way. We do not see or store any card data.
- The payment is sent to our phone number +34 623139321 through the Bizum app associated with your bank. As a concept indicate your client's name and, if possible, the order number. We will receive the payment immediately and will send you a confirmation as soon as we detect it.
- We can finance your purchase in up to 5 convenient installments, with no interest. The process is almost immediate. You can check the conditions with Customer Service.
- We will not charge you any extra fees for using Paypal, but we will be charged a commission nine times higher than if you make the payment normally with a card through the usual payment gateway. If you already know us or, if after reading opinions from other customers, you trust us, we ask you to make the payment with a card through the normal process.
Cash on delivery:
- When the purchased item needs to be personalized (engraved, made to a specific size, or both), once the order is placed, you will have to make a down payment of an amount equal to or greater than 50% of the total. The remaining amount can be paid "cash on delivery" to the carrier when receiving the package.
- The maximum purchase amount with this payment system will be €999.
- The carrier company will charge a commission for the management at the destination, which is already included at the time of purchase and choosing this form of shipment and payment.
- We reserve the right to recover ownership of the items in case of non-payment, even if it is partial.
Our management system applies the rounding rule to invoice orders. Thus, there is the possibility that the invoice may be issued with one cent more or less than the amount you paid when placing the order.
Both on our website and in our physical store -exclusively dedicated to engagement rings and wedding rings- we show you a wide assortment of models made with gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, stainless steel, tantalum, zirconium, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any additional inquiries, you can count on our team.